Patchewollock farmer Jamie Frankel made a good case for inter-row sowing on a segment which aired on SBS World News tonight. Good footage which clearly depicted the benefits of stubble when growing break crops in relatively dry conditions. Click here to watch the segment.
- Nitrogen management in a retained stubble system in the HRZ (VIC)
- Nitrogen management in a stubble retained system in the WImmera and Mallee
- Timing and amount of nitrogen applied is critical to achieve target yields on fertile sites
- 16. Crop nutrition in a stubble retained system
- Stubble Disease Management Table